If you started parenting anticipating snuggles, singing,dancing, connection, and rosy moments
Only to find:
- You don’t know how to best communicate with your little one.
- It’s hard to find time to just connect because life is too busy.
- You know music is important, but you don’t know any good songs for kids.
- Or you are worried that you just don’t have a good enough voice.
- Your little one doesn't listen, you're not sure what to say or do, and you just don't feel so "rosy."
- You know you are your child's first and most important teacher, and you take that seriously, but you don't know what to do or how to do it.
- You don't want to push too hard and hurt your relationship.
- You are worried you are not pushing hard enough and your child isn't taking learning seriously.
- And life just feels monotonous - the same thing all the time.
You’re in the right place.
Teach your child to read in a fun, loving way
Music & Movement
Classes include fun folk songs with engaging movements.
Strengthen the bond between you and your little one.
- having a fun, easy time with your kids built into your schedule
- feeling peace of mind, knowing that your child is actively learning and HAPPY.
- having a daily action plan of easy, fun activities that will help your child learn and grow.
- knowing how to lead an effective read aloud, shared reading, and interactive reading.
- looking forward to reading and writing time.
- knowing the right song to grab your child's attention and keep them engaged for every minute of the day (chore time, bath time, dressing time…etc.)
- knowing how to actively engage with your child, and nurture the bond between you.
- being part of a like-minded community of parents who "get it."
- having snuggle time carved into your daily routine and finding ways to honor and cherish it.
- your child reading to you!
Sing into Reading Membership
This is not a "show" for your kids to watch. I am a seasoned teacher, and these classes are interactive learning experiences.
In our weekly classes we sing, dance, and play. All classes are recorded and put in a membership portal for future access. There is time for questions, and time for the kids to socialize at the beginning and end of every class.
Your membership includes a course for parents, "How to Teach Your Child to Read with Music and Love." It also includes an alphabetized song library, wiht over 100 songs, videos, and song sheets.
Join Sing into Reading.
Teach your child to read with msuic and love.
Your Sing into Reading Membership includes:
- live classes once a week. Mondays at 4pm ET ($20/week $80/month value)
- access to all past (and future) classes in the membership portal for the life of your membership. ($297 value)
- a members-only facebook group. ($97 value)
- time once a week for your child to socialize with other children. ($15/week $60/month value)
- monthly classes for the growups as part of "How to Teach Your Child to Read with Music and Love." ($80/month value)
- downloadable literacy materials. ($20/month value)
- a bonus present: a 20 minute mp3 recording of original children's songs. ($20 value)